CALL FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority
As the 2021 Board term is coming to an end, and ICCIRA is seeking for (3) board members.
Please visit the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority website: https://www.iccira.org
1. Please register your interest and apply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter, your CV and your photo.
3. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
4. Applications deadline Friday 14 January 2022.
5. Successful candidates will be notified before Monday 31 January 2022.
6. Selection procedure commences.
Please, send your details to email@example.com
Terms of Appointment
A Member of the Board of Directors is appointed on the recommendation of the appointments committee. The appointment, on a voluntary basis, will be made at the beginning of February 2022, for an initial period of approximately eleven months (31/12/2022), with the provision for the possibility of an expansion until 31/12/2023.
As a Board Member, you will be supporting the Management Team and help ICCIRA developing internationally.
Please, read the new ICCIRA Constitution (introductory notes and Pars 1, 2, 3, 6) as it will be uploaded and presented amended before the 9th January.
Board Member roles are governance and strategy based and occasionally will be expected to support in areas that would usually be designated for operational staff, such as fundraising and bid writing.
#iccira #internationalindependent #creativeindustries
Αmendments to the Agreements and MoU’s between International Independent Arts Council and third parties.
Due to restrictions forced because of Covid-19 pandemic and EU-Brexit bill changes, all Agreements and Memorandum of Understandings have been cancelled and/or rearranged accordingly in order to comply with current updates, trends, laws and regulations.
Promotion for all third parties will continue with out stop (on a case by case basis, unilateraly).
All parties (organisations or individuals), having a firm agreement or MOU with the International Independent Arts Council IIAC, are advised to get in touch with IIAC, in order to discuss amendments and certain changes which are expected to occur due to the above mentioned health related restrictions .
- Best Fall Drives to Do in Your Jeepby Elle Gellrich on August 13, 2022 at 7:16 pm
You know it’s coming – autumn, as it does every year. Still, for many, its looming arrival is met with mixed feelings, perhaps a bit of wistfulness. But if you have a Jeep, that’s a whole other story, right? Fall is a great season for being outdoors and on the road in a vehicle that’s [...]
- VR, Temptation, and the “Experience Machine” in ‘Ready Player One’by John Tuttle on May 11, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Real emotions in a synthetic worldContinue reading on Storius Magazine »
- Raffaele Monticelli's connection to Bank Leu A.G. and to the Getty Villa's "Seated Musician and Sirens" AKA Orpheus and the Sirensby Unknown on August 12, 2022 at 9:06 pm
In a tightly worded announcement made on 11 August 2022 the J. Paul Getty Museum revealed that it will finally relinquish its nearly-lifesize terracotta sculptural group "Seated Musician and Sirens" to the Italian authorities "after evidence persuaded the museum that the statues had been illegally excavated." In elaborating on the three sculptures' return, directors Timothy Potts, Maria Hummer-Tuttle and Robert Tuttle of the J. Paul Getty […]
- Americans for the Arts Members Give Feedbackby Ms. Ann Marie Watson on August 2, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Tuesday, August 2, 2022Category: Americans for the Arts NewsA survey was distributed to members in June 2022 and the results revealed a variety of needs in the membership population. The membership team plans to use this data, along with input from a membership coalition made up of Americans for the Arts staff, to create a new membership program that will launch in 2023.
- frank sinatra and robert evans -- 8/12/22on August 12, 2022 at 7:20 am
Today's selection -- from The Fat Lady Sang by Robert Evans. Frank Sinatra gave invaluable advice to an up-and-coming Robert Evans, soon to become chairman of Paramount Pictures: "'Those hangers-on I told you about? Don't be fooled by 'em,' [said Frank.] There's not one who's not going to hit you when you start makin' it. Your ego tells you them dames are dying to fuck you. They are, yeah -- but you're the one who ends up gettin' fucked. Hit up […]
- Online Dating: Does Education Matter?on January 13, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Online daters are most likely to contact people with the same level of education as them, but are less fussy about an intellectual match as they get older, according to new research.
- Top 6 Ways Drone Can Help Elevate Product Design Marketingby ID Blogger on August 12, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Top 6 Ways Drone Can Help Elevate Product Design Marketing A drone is an advanced tech gadget, a brilliant addition to the already ever-expanding line of cutting-edge technological products. But do you know how effective drones can be in the expansion of businesses such as product design marketing? New use cases for this exciting new gadget are emerging almost every day! Are you considering using drone technology in expanding your business too? […]
- Underwater Photos by Steven Kovacs Frame the Shimmering Unearthly Bodies of Larval Fishby Grace Ebert on August 12, 2022 at 6:15 pm
Set against the stark backdrops attainable only during blackwater dives, larval fish become strange, otherworldly specimens with glasslike bodies and translucent fins that billow outward. Their delicate, still-developing anatomies are the subjects of Steven Kovacs’s underwater photos, which frame the young creatures at such precarious stages of life. Living in Palm Beach, Kovacs (previously) frequents the waters off the Florida coasts, […]
- The True, The Real And The Beautiful: 7 Years Of 'Cosmos And Culture'by Adam Frank on April 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Through science commentary, we created a place for exploration of deep, complex issues. There's a hunger in all of us for more than just facts — we hunger for meaning, says astrophysicist Adam Frank.
- Steve Harvey’s Style Glow Up Is Happening On His Wrist, Tooby Cam Wolf on August 13, 2022 at 1:00 pm
The Harveyssance continues apace!
- Korean Cinemas Profitable at Home But See Overseas Lossby Patrick von Sychowski on August 9, 2022 at 11:52 am
The latest figures from Korea’s largest cinema operators highlights an uneven recovery across Asia but a slow return to profitability in their home market. While CJ CGV saw a year-on-year decrease for the second quarter of 2022, Lotte’s cinema operation returned to profit for the first time since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. KoreanRead More The post Korean Cinemas Profitable at Home But See Overseas Loss appeared first on Celluloid […]