CALL FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority
As the 2021 Board term is coming to an end, and ICCIRA is seeking for (3) board members.
Please visit the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority website: https://www.iccira.org
1. Please register your interest and apply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter, your CV and your photo.
3. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
4. Applications deadline Friday 14 January 2022.
5. Successful candidates will be notified before Monday 31 January 2022.
6. Selection procedure commences.
Please, send your details to email@example.com
Terms of Appointment
A Member of the Board of Directors is appointed on the recommendation of the appointments committee. The appointment, on a voluntary basis, will be made at the beginning of February 2022, for an initial period of approximately eleven months (31/12/2022), with the provision for the possibility of an expansion until 31/12/2023.
As a Board Member, you will be supporting the Management Team and help ICCIRA developing internationally.
Please, read the new ICCIRA Constitution (introductory notes and Pars 1, 2, 3, 6) as it will be uploaded and presented amended before the 9th January.
Board Member roles are governance and strategy based and occasionally will be expected to support in areas that would usually be designated for operational staff, such as fundraising and bid writing.
#iccira #internationalindependent #creativeindustries
Αmendments to the Agreements and MoU’s between International Independent Arts Council and third parties.
Due to restrictions forced because of Covid-19 pandemic and EU-Brexit bill changes, all Agreements and Memorandum of Understandings have been cancelled and/or rearranged accordingly in order to comply with current updates, trends, laws and regulations.
Promotion for all third parties will continue with out stop (on a case by case basis, unilateraly).
All parties (organisations or individuals), having a firm agreement or MOU with the International Independent Arts Council IIAC, are advised to get in touch with IIAC, in order to discuss amendments and certain changes which are expected to occur due to the above mentioned health related restrictions .
- Board Management Software for Meetings, Events, and Moreby Elle Gellrich on June 27, 2022 at 3:27 am
If you often deal with meetings for the company’s needs, then it is important to take care of the security and versatility of the platforms you use. Board management software is a peaceful space for meetings and other business-related events. Its advantage is to securely exchange data during meetings and communicate without fear of losing [...]
- VR, Temptation, and the “Experience Machine” in ‘Ready Player One’by John Tuttle on May 11, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Real emotions in a synthetic worldContinue reading on Storius Magazine »
- Justice Rendered: The final confiscation of properties and business enterprises of Gianfranco Becchina has been confirmed.by Unknown on May 25, 2022 at 9:15 am
DIA Seizing Gianfranco Becchina assets in 2017Italy's Direzione Investigativa Antimafia, the country's Anti-Mafia Investigation Department has issued a confirmation confiscation decree based upon a request from the Public Prosecutor's Office of Palermo. As per this decree, this action finalises the confiscation of a significant portion of movable, real estate and corporate assets "attributable to a well-known international trader of works of […]
- Americans For The Arts Debuts Improved Arts + Social Impact Explorerby Ms. Ann Marie Watson on May 20, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Friday, May 20, 2022Category: Americans for the Arts NewsAmericans for the Arts has introduced a new 2.0 version of the Arts + Social Impact Explorer, the most comprehensive clearinghouse of example projects and research about the role of arts in community life available today. The Explorer provides examples, datapoints, links to research papers, and lists of active organizations to illustrate the impact of arts and culture in 30 aspects of […]
- the civil war and mexico -- 6/27/22on June 27, 2022 at 7:20 am
Today's selection -- from Illusions of Empire by William S. Kiser. The Union forces tried to encircle the Confederacy with a blockade, but the border with Mexico was a major breach in this blockade that the Confederacy exploited to prolong the war: "From his outpost in Texas, Brigadier General Hamilton Bee informed Richmond officials in October 1861 that 'it is of the utmost importance to the Confederacy that Brownsville and the line of the […]
- Online Dating: Does Education Matter?on January 13, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Online daters are most likely to contact people with the same level of education as them, but are less fussy about an intellectual match as they get older, according to new research.
- What the Metaverse Means For Designersby ID Blogger on June 3, 2022 at 6:11 pm
What the Metaverse Means For Designers The Metaverse might be an all new term for designers; something that they are newly becoming familiarized with. The Metaverse acts as a digital frontier for designers to create unique experiences through the virtual world of social connection. You might be wondering, well what does this mean for designers? Well, in simple terms; it means designers will be able to turn the industry on its head, providing an […]
- A 546-Piece Puzzle Slots into a Hulking Simian with Moveable Limbsby Grace Ebert on June 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm
A follow-up to his wooden geometric figures, Mat Random designed a similarly stocky simian with a DIY twist. The architect and craftsman, who’s based in Buenos Aires, recently released a three-dimensional puzzle that once slotted together, forms a moveable ape-like creature. Made from 546 pieces that are laser cut from cardboard, the buildable figure has flexible joints and can be posed in various stances. “The Simian” is available as a […]
- The True, The Real And The Beautiful: 7 Years Of 'Cosmos And Culture'by Adam Frank on April 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Through science commentary, we created a place for exploration of deep, complex issues. There's a hunger in all of us for more than just facts — we hunger for meaning, says astrophysicist Adam Frank.
- Glastonbury Festival Style Is Back and as British as Everby Eileen Cartter on June 27, 2022 at 9:10 pm
Kendrick Lamar, Kit Harrington, and Billie Eilish hit the mud.
- CineEurope 2022 Opening Speechby Patrick von Sychowski on June 21, 2022 at 11:31 am
Phil Clapp, president, Laura Houlgatte, CEO, International Union Of Cinemas Keynote address – CineEurope 2022 – 20 june 2022 Good afternoon everyone – on behalf of UNIC, the International Union of Cinemas, we are delighted to welcome you to CineEurope 2022. The past two years have been a rough ride for everyone in the Industry.Read More The post CineEurope 2022 Opening Speech appeared first on Celluloid Junkie.
- CJ EXCLUSIVE: CGV Launches ScreenX PLF FormatKorean cinema major CJ CGV has unveiled a new premium large format (PLF) concept with the ScreenX PLF. This is an upgraded version of the ScreenX immersive screen that projects images in a 270 degree field of vision. There is also the addition of a private booth in the back, that allows audiences the abilityRead More The post CJ EXCLUSIVE: CGV Launches ScreenX PLF Format appeared first on Celluloid Junkie. Read more »
- Where Is My Atmos, and What Is An IAB?SPOILER ALERT: IAB is the SMPTE standard; Dolby Atmos is a system that can playback that standard. Does your cinema have a Dolby Atmos Immersive Audio rendering system? Are you playing DCPs labeled “Atmos”? Then, your cinema can also play a DCP labeled with “IAB” …and that labeling, IAB, is the what you will seeRead More The post Where Is My Atmos, and What Is An IAB? appeared first on… Read more »
- “Cancel Culture” or Business Sense: UK Cinema Chains Withdraw Controversial Films“With some half-baked performances, and the odd tinge of cockney creeping in, it feels a bit too apparent that the cast hail from closer to Mile End than Medina.” Given such a tepid review (in this case from The Guardian), how could a film seemingly this innocuous become the subject of such cinema controversy? “TheRead More The post “Cancel Culture” or Business Sense: UK Cinema Chains Withdraw Controversial Films appeared… Read more »
- Steam Deck shipments “more than double” this week—so let’s estimate how manyWe match good hardware-manufacturing news with a dive into Valve's public-facing data. Read more »
- PlayStation studios, major publishers break silence on abortion rights [Updated]Ubisoft, Activision Blizzard, and more respond to Supreme Court decision. Read more »
- Microsoft will start banning players from all private Minecraft serversNew moderation tools will let players be permanently "banned from online play." Read more »
- Can Western Architecture Ever Be Truly Decolonial?The Project of Independence at MoMA probes the limits of modernist construction in South Asia. Read more »
- Cheech Marin’s Long-Awaited Museum for Chicano Art Opens in LAThe newly opened Cheech Marin Center for Chicano Art & Culture — also known as “The Cheech” — celebrates, spotlights, and complicates representations of Chicano art. Read more »
- Olivia Guterson Carries Ancestral Patterns Into Contemporary ArtThe Detroit-based artist draws from her Russian, Ukrainian, Jewish, and African American roots to create a dazzling new ornamental language. Read more »
- How BTS Became One of the Most Popular Bands in HistoryIn an age of despair and division, a boy band from South Korea remixed the rules of pop and created a fandom bigger than Beatlemania. Read more »
- French Montana and Harry Fraud On Reuniting, Partying With Eric Adams, and Bringing New York BackMontana and Fraud's new project Montega takes their collaboration back to the Mac & Cheese days. Read more »
- Diddy Dominated the BET Awards Like Only Diddy Can, With Help From Kanye, Jay-Z and MoreFrom reuniting with Shyne onstage to a moving Kim Porter dedication, Diddy's Lifetime Achievement tribute was easily the show's highlight. Read more »
- Todd Snyder and FootJoy Just Dropped the Retro-Doused Knit Polo of Your DreamsFinally, a golf shirt you can actually wear to brunch. Read more »