Αmendments to the Agreements and MoU’s between International Independent Arts Council and third parties.
Due to restrictions forced because of Covid-19 pandemic and EU-Brexit bill changes, all Agreements and Memorandum of Understandings have been cancelled and/or rearranged accordingly in order to comply with current updates, trends, laws and regulations.
Promotion for all third parties will continue with out stop (on a case by case basis, unilateraly).
All parties (organisations or individuals), having a firm agreement or MOU with the International Independent Arts Council IIAC, are advised to get in touch with IIAC, in order to discuss amendments and certain changes which are expected to occur due to the above mentioned health related restrictions .
- The 5 (+) Pocket Performance Pants Are Updated Trousers for the Modern Ageby Carlos Zotomayor on December 1, 2021 at 2:42 pm
At first glance, these pants look just like any pair you can find in the department store. I mean, the base design for jeans hasn’t changed in over a hundred years. Surely there can’t be more to improve on it? Think again because the 5 (+) Pocket Performance Pants are looking to bring jeans into the 21st [...]
- After 130 years, what (limited) cultural property is finally going home to Beninby Unknown on October 28, 2021 at 7:51 am
Sometimes when a country fights for their cultural property it is not about the monetary value, but about its cultural significance. Below is a list of the twenty-six objects, referred to as the Béhanzin Treasury, once considered colonial spoils of war, which were taken during the second Franco-Dahomean war, and which are now after legislative action in France, finally going home to Benin. These objects will be transferred to the Ouidah […]
- Diversity in Arts Leadership Internship Applications Now Open!by Ms. Ann Marie Watson on December 3, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Friday, December 3, 2021Category: Americans for the Arts NewsAmericans for the Arts and its national partners are excited to announce that applications for the Diversity in Arts Leadership (DIAL) internship program are now open! Summer 2022 will mark the 30th year of the DIAL program, and host sites have expanded once again to six national locations: New York City, New Jersey, Nashville, Boston, Sarasota (FL), and Raleigh/Wake County (NC). The […]
- A Planned Parenthood LA Hack Affects 400,000 Patientsby Brian Barrett on December 4, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Plus: A Ubiquiti hack revelation, predictive policing, and more of the week's top security news.
- From national lampoon to hollywood -- 12/3/21on December 3, 2021 at 2:19 pm
Today's selection -- from You Couldn't Ignore Me If You Tried by Susannah Gora. John Hughes, legendary director of such movies as National Lampoon’s Vacation and Pretty in Pink, went from advertising copywriter to comedy writer for National Lampoon, all the way to Hollywood: "National Lampoon founder and chairman of the board Matty Simmons was so impressed with [John] Hughes that he let him work from home in the suburbs of Chicago. 'I'll fly […]
- Online Dating: Does Education Matter?on January 13, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Online daters are most likely to contact people with the same level of education as them, but are less fussy about an intellectual match as they get older, according to new research.
- 10 Best Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Mechanical Designerby ID Blogger on November 23, 2021 at 4:37 pm
10 Best Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Mechanical Designer Want to hire a mechanical designer to support you in designing a startup? To identify the best engineer out of dozens of candidates, apply these 10 questions while interviewing. The hiring procedure for the mechanical designer role is frequently hard and tricky because nowadays, in the digital era, these specialists are heavily in demand. As we all know, preparation for engineering […]
- Cut from Found Feathers, Minuscule Silhouettes Become Intricate Symbolic Worksby Grace Ebert on December 3, 2021 at 8:47 pm
Equipped with surgical knives and scissors, artist Chris Maynard (previously) carefully slices exquisite silhouettes of birds, people, and tiny stars from individual feathers. He cuts the naturally shed materials, which come from private aviaries and zoos, into metaphorical scenes of change and transformation: figures hatch from eggs, a flock of seagulls flies into a perfectly round arc, and still developing chicks nestle into the barbs. […]
- The True, The Real And The Beautiful: 7 Years Of 'Cosmos And Culture'by Adam Frank on April 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Through science commentary, we created a place for exploration of deep, complex issues. There's a hunger in all of us for more than just facts — we hunger for meaning, says astrophysicist Adam Frank.
- Naturally Virgil Abloh Was a Boundary-Smashing Watch Collector, Tooby The Editors of GQ on December 4, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The late designer treated watches the same way he treated everything else: with ambition, curiosity, and a deep sense of play.
- New Wave of Cinema Closures Across Europe and Chinaby Patrick von Sychowski on November 2, 2021 at 6:17 pm
The contagious Delta variant of the Coronavirus has led to cinemas once again closing in places such as Beijing, Moscow and Latvia. There is a fear that the onset of winter in the Northern Hemisphere could lead to further restrictions... The post New Wave of Cinema Closures Across Europe and China appeared first on Celluloid Junkie.
- New Wave of Cinema Closures Across Europe and ChinaThe contagious Delta variant of the Coronavirus has led to cinemas once again closing in places such as Beijing, Moscow and Latvia. There is a fear that the onset of winter in the Northern Hemisphere could lead to further restrictions... The post New Wave of Cinema Closures Across Europe and China appeared first on Celluloid Junkie. Read more »
- CJ Spotlight: Mk2’s Hotel Paradiso In Paris, France Is A Dream Destination for CinéastesMk2’s Hotel Paradiso in Paris is more than a movie-themed hotel run by a cinema operator; it is a reimagining of the premium hospitality experience that fuses the magic of the cinema with the finest luxuries of a boutique hotel.... The post CJ Spotlight: Mk2’s Hotel Paradiso In Paris, France Is A Dream Destination for Cinéastes appeared first on Celluloid Junkie. Read more »
- CineEurope Coca Cola Seminar: Emerging Stronger, Charting the Path for GrowthBond. Venom. Dune. The audiences are back in their droves, but how have their spending habits changed? With extremely strong retail spends being reported by cinemas, CineEurope’s Coca Cola seminar 2021 examined whether this is a short-term trend or if... The post CineEurope Coca Cola Seminar: Emerging Stronger, Charting the Path for Growth appeared first on Celluloid Junkie. Read more »
- New Peacemaker trailer gives us a redeemable villain we might learn to like"Maybe I'm a grower, not a shower. An individual you don't like and then learn to like." Read more »
- Valve shows off final packaging, carrying case for the Steam Deck"Design validation" hardware prototype will only see "minor changes" from this point. Read more »
- Andrew and Lee do The Wheel of Time episode five: Funerals everywhere!We meet some familiar faces, though not where book-readers might expect them. Read more »
- New Study on NFTs Deflates the “Democratic” Potential for the Medium75% of NFTs sell for an average of $15, study says. Read more »
- Naturally Virgil Abloh Was a Boundary-Smashing Watch Collector, TooThe late designer treated watches the same way he treated everything else: with ambition, curiosity, and a deep sense of play. Read more »
- Alec Baldwin Insists He Is Not at Fault in His First Official Interview About the Rust Shooting TragedySpeaking on the events that led to Halyna Hutchins' death, Baldwin told ABC News "I can’t imagine that I’d ever do a movie that had a gun in it again.” Read more »
- In the Land of Licorice Pizza: Paul Thomas Anderson’s New Film is Filled with Landmarks From a Lost L.A.A guide to the very specific slice of ‘70s L.A. settings in PTA's latest. Read more »