CALL FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority
As the 2022 Board term is coming to an end, and ICCIRA is seeking for (3) board members.
Please visit the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority website: https://www.iccira.org
1. Please register your interest and apply by sending us an email to email@example.com with a short cover letter, your CV and your photo.
3. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
4. Applications deadline Friday 25 November 2022.
5. Successful candidates will be notified before Monday 9 January 2023.
6. Selection procedure commences.
Please, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Appointment
A Member of the Board of Directors is appointed on the recommendation of the appointments committee. The appointment, on a voluntary basis, will be made at the beginning of 15 January 2023, for an initial period of approximately eleven and a half months (31/12/2023), with the provision for the possibility of an expansion until 31/12/2024.
As a Board Member, you will be supporting the Management Team and help ICCIRA developing internationally.
Please, read the new ICCIRA Constitution (introductory notes and Pars 1, 2, 3, 6) as it will be uploaded and presented amended before the 9th January.
Board Member roles are governance and strategy based and occasionally will be expected to support in areas that would usually be designated for operational staff, such as fundraising and bid writing.
#iccira #internationalindependent #creativeindustries
- 7 Best Node JS Practices That Will Help Developersby Kyrie Mattos on March 19, 2023 at 6:01 am
- Screenwriting & AI in 2023: Approaching The Inflection Pointby Tristan Wolff on February 17, 2023 at 4:20 pm
AI Tools are about to fundamentally change the creative industries, including filmmaking and writingContinue reading on Storius Magazine »
- 2023 ARCA Amelia Conference - Save the Date & Call for Presentersby Unknown on March 1, 2023 at 4:51 pm
The Amelia Conference: ARCA’s Annual Interdisciplinary Art Crime Conference Call For Presenters, Abstract Submission Period: Deadline March 30, 2023Conference Dates: June 23-25, 2023Location:Collegio Boccarini, adjacent to the Museo Civico Archeologico e Pinacoteca Edilberto Rosa, Piazza VeraAmelia, ItalyHeld in the beautiful town of Amelia, Italy, the seat of ARCA’s summer-long Postgraduate Certificate Program in Art Crime […]
- Update on Americans for the Arts Events in 2023by Ms. Ann Marie Watson on February 16, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Thursday, February 16, 2023Category: Americans for the Arts NewsDuring 2022’s Strategic Realignment Process, we worked with members and other stakeholders to identify the specific and unique role of Americans for the Arts within the arts and culture community. While we continue to evaluate and evolve our offerings, here’s the latest update on some of our flagship events, including the National Arts Action Summit, Annual Convention, and the […]
- The Scorched-Earth Tactics of Iran’s Cyber Armyby Arian Khameneh on March 21, 2023 at 6:00 am
Amid ongoing protests, the Iranian regime has lost control of its image, pushing it to employ increasingly drastic tactics where everyone loses.
- In-N-Out for Iftarby Tamer Mostafa on March 20, 2023 at 1:00 pm
The car in front stalls
- no large cities in maryland -- 3/20/23on March 20, 2023 at 7:20 am
Today's selection -- from Money & Banking in Maryland by Stuart R. Bruchey and Eleanor S. Bruchey. Why there were no large cities in Maryland in early colonial times, and what caused Baltimore to finally grow: "Maryland's economic growth in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries depended directly on population, export crops, and the meteoric rise of Baltimore. Not until the early eighteenth century did native-born Marylanders, black […]
- Party posterby Aeon Video on March 20, 2023 at 11:32 pm
A slice-of-life documentary on Mumbai’s curious poster politics offers a wry commentary on self-image in the digital age - by Aeon Video Watch at Aeon
- Online Dating: Does Education Matter?on January 13, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Online daters are most likely to contact people with the same level of education as them, but are less fussy about an intellectual match as they get older, according to new research.
- Improve Design Documentation With These Tips And Tricksby ID Blogger on March 3, 2023 at 7:48 pm
Improve Design Documentation With These Tips And Tricks Design documentation is a collection of written and visual materials describing a project or a product’s design, features, process, decisions, and outcomes. It includes design goals, user requirements, specifications, and solutions. Design documentation can take many forms, including sketches, diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, design briefs, reports, and user manuals. Design documentation […]
- Viruses and Microorganisms Emerge from Agnes Hansella’s Macramé Installations and Sculpturesby Grace Ebert on March 20, 2023 at 6:50 pm
In a Time Magazine article published during the early months of the COVID-19 pandemic, scientist Elizabeth Fischer describes viruses and their aptness for destruction. She refers to their “beautiful symmetry,” adding, “they’re not malicious in and of themselves. They’re just doing what they do.” This straightforward statement contrasts much public sentiment centered on the overwhelming fear and grief and is the basis for a new body […]
- The True, The Real And The Beautiful: 7 Years Of 'Cosmos And Culture'by Adam Frank on April 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Through science commentary, we created a place for exploration of deep, complex issues. There's a hunger in all of us for more than just facts — we hunger for meaning, says astrophysicist Adam Frank.
- Meet the Watch Dealer Shaking Up the Diamond District's Boys Clubby Caroline Reilly on March 20, 2023 at 7:26 pm
Julia Azer—better known as @watchbyjuls1 to her 300,000 TikTok followers—is breaking new ground in the testosterone-heavy world of watches.
- EDCF Convention 2023 Trials New Format in Nurembergby Patrick von Sychowski on March 17, 2023 at 9:55 am
The European Digital Cinema forum (EDCF) finally had a chance to hold one of its very popular in-person conventions at the start of February 2023 in Germany. There was much to catch up on, both in terms of the hot-button topics and in-person get togethers. There was also a new president and a board thatRead More The post EDCF Convention 2023 Trials New Format in Nuremberg appeared first on Celluloid Junkie.