CALL FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority
As the 2022 Board term is coming to an end, and ICCIRA is seeking for (3) board members.
Please visit the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority website: https://www.iccira.org
1. Please register your interest and apply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter, your CV and your photo.
3. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
4. Applications deadline Friday 25 November 2022.
5. Successful candidates will be notified before Monday 9 January 2023.
6. Selection procedure commences.
Please, send your details to email@example.com
Terms of Appointment
A Member of the Board of Directors is appointed on the recommendation of the appointments committee. The appointment, on a voluntary basis, will be made at the beginning of 15 January 2023, for an initial period of approximately eleven and a half months (31/12/2023), with the provision for the possibility of an expansion until 31/12/2024.
As a Board Member, you will be supporting the Management Team and help ICCIRA developing internationally.
Please, read the new ICCIRA Constitution (introductory notes and Pars 1, 2, 3, 6) as it will be uploaded and presented amended before the 9th January.
Board Member roles are governance and strategy based and occasionally will be expected to support in areas that would usually be designated for operational staff, such as fundraising and bid writing.
#iccira #internationalindependent #creativeindustries
Αmendments to the Agreements and MoU’s between International Independent Arts Council and third parties.
Due to restrictions forced because of Covid-19 pandemic and EU-Brexit bill changes, all Agreements and Memorandum of Understandings have been cancelled and/or rearranged accordingly in order to comply with current updates, trends, laws and regulations.
Promotion for all third parties will continue with out stop (on a case by case basis, unilateraly).
All parties (organisations or individuals), having a firm agreement or MOU with the International Independent Arts Council IIAC, are advised to get in touch with IIAC, in order to discuss amendments and certain changes which are expected to occur due to the above mentioned health related restrictions .
- What Should You Know About Copping Sneakersby SS Team on November 29, 2022 at 5:26 am
Sneaker copping is a practice of purchasing highly valuable or limited-edition sneakers, usually in high quantities, and at the time they drop. A drop is a limited release of sneakers, people that chase drops are called sneakerheads. They consistently outperform ordinary buyers, and most of us have been in situations when the sneakers we were [...]
- VR, Temptation, and the “Experience Machine” in ‘Ready Player One’by John Tuttle on May 11, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Real emotions in a synthetic worldContinue reading on Storius Magazine »
- A lighter than we had hoped [but not unanticipated] sentence for Subhash Kapoorby Unknown on November 2, 2022 at 3:14 pm
Arrested while on business in Cologne, Germany on October 30, 2011, after a years-long investigation code named Operation Hidden Idol that ultimately resulted in the issuance of an INTERPOL Red Notice, Subhash Kapoor, the former New York gallerist who once operated Art of the Past, has (at last) been convicted in Tamil Nadu's Kumbakonam court, in the first of several cases against him. Extradited from Germany to India, to face charges in a […]
- Americans for the Arts Partners with Free People to Advocate for the Importance of Arts in Early Public Educationby Ms. Inga Vitols on November 2, 2022 at 9:47 pm
Thursday, November 3, 2022Category: Americans for the Arts NewsAmericans for the Arts and lifestyle brand Free People today announced a first-time partnership, which includes a Creative Spirit Fund that empowers public school arts educators to fund the next generation of diverse creators. The partnership advocates for the importance of arts in early public education. Through this program, Free People will be distributing 10 awards of $4,000 […]
- The Hunt for the Kingpin Behind AlphaBay, Part 6: Endgameby Andy Greenberg on November 29, 2022 at 11:00 am
With AlphaBay shuttered, Operation Bayonet enters its final phase: driving the site’s refugees into a giant trap. But one refugee hatched his own plan.
- the education of john donne -- 11/29/22on November 29, 2022 at 8:20 am
Today's selection -- from Super-Infinite: The Transformations of John Donne by Katherine Rundell. The state of education in the time of John Donne (1572-1631), the famous English metaphysical poet, scholar, and soldier: "Donne was not sent to school. He was missing very little; the schools of sixteenth- and seventeenth-century England were grim, ice cold metaphorically and literally. Eton's dormitory was full of rats; at many of the public […]
- Online Dating: Does Education Matter?on January 13, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Online daters are most likely to contact people with the same level of education as them, but are less fussy about an intellectual match as they get older, according to new research.
- A Startup Guide To Finding The Right Managed Cloud Services Providerby ID Blogger on November 28, 2022 at 7:10 pm
A Startup Guide To Finding The Right Managed Cloud Services Provider As a modern business owner, you know that staying ahead of the competition is essential to success. And, in order to succeed in claiming your position in the market, you need to make sure your company has the best tools and technology available. One such tool is the cloud. Cloud services are becoming increasingly popular, and it’s easy to see why. With cloud services, you […]
- Top of the Stack: Colossal’s Favorite Art Books of 2022by Colossal on November 28, 2022 at 6:30 pm
As we near the end of 2022, we’re taking a look back at the year, starting with the books we found most compelling, impressive, and inspirational. We’ve published dozens of articles on artist monographs and compendiums of broader topics across art and design and science and history over the last 12 months, and these are the 10 titles that impacted us most. Head to Bookshop to browse all 25 books on our list, including the highly […]
- The True, The Real And The Beautiful: 7 Years Of 'Cosmos And Culture'by Adam Frank on April 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Through science commentary, we created a place for exploration of deep, complex issues. There's a hunger in all of us for more than just facts — we hunger for meaning, says astrophysicist Adam Frank.
- 167 Best Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Home, Tech, Kitchen, and Men's Clothingby The Editors of GQ on November 28, 2022 at 11:51 pm
Fill up your digital shopping cart with huge markdowns right now.
- CJ’s Top Women In Global Distribution – 2022by J. Sperling Reich on November 17, 2022 at 11:13 pm
Since 2016 Celluloid Junkie has published an annual list of women leading the cinema industry in various capacities. This list has become so popular and eagerly anticipated that we now get inquiries and nominations throughout the year. Yet because we focus on both the motion picture exhibition and distribution industries, we always felt as ifRead More The post CJ’s Top Women In Global Distribution – 2022 appeared first on Celluloid Junkie.
- Russian Federation Moves to Legalize Pirated ScreeningsRussian State Media is reporting that legislative changes are being proposed by the Federation’s Council Committee on Economic Policy that will allow the distribution of foreign films in Russia without the consent of the copyright holders, but with payment of remuneration to them. These proposals also include changes to the criminal code so that there isRead More The post Russian Federation Moves to Legalize Pirated Screenings appeared first on Celluloid Junkie. Read more »
- CJ EXCLUSIVE: Russia’s Largest Cinema Chain Sues IMAXRussia’s largest cinema chain has filed a lawsuit against IMAX, demanding that the large format company resumes operations in Russia. The lawsuit from the joint cinema chains Formula Kino and Cinema Park is due to IMAX pulling out of Russia on 1 June of this year, after Hollywood studios and other companies severed economic ties withRead More The post CJ EXCLUSIVE: Russia’s Largest Cinema Chain Sues IMAX appeared first on Celluloid… Read more »
- Chinese Cinema Openings Below 60%The number of cinemas in China that are open has fallen below 60%, as “temporary” lockdowns related to the country’s Zero Covid policy continues to drag down the industry. As of 25 October there were 7,395 cinemas in operation, a decline of 109 from the day before. The operating rate was thus 59.70%, with 314,000Read More The post Chinese Cinema Openings Below 60% appeared first on Celluloid Junkie. Read more »
- Latest Super Mario Bros. movie trailer features a bold, new Princess PeachLuigi, Donkey Kong, and Yoshis also make appearances in fresh two-minute promo. Read more »
- It took nearly 500 years for researchers to crack Charles V’s secret codeHoly Roman Emperor wrote of being targeted by Italian mercenary, among other topics. Read more »
- Free ray-tracing update will overhaul Portal’s graphics on December 8Its fancy new effects have much higher system requirements than the original. Read more »
- At the LA Art Show, an Urgent Focus on Climate ChangeMexican photographer Alfredo De Stefano's photographs of barren deserts and other works reflecting on the climate crisis will be displayed in a not-for-sale section. Read more »
- The Contemplative, Unnerving Beauty of the Sandy Hook MemorialTo honor the twenty-six children and educators who died in Newtown, Connecticut, a decade ago, designers turned to townspeople and bereaved family members. Read more »
- Once a Year, We Gather and Blame Those Most DeservingWait, what am I talking about? Not once a year—every day! Read more »
- 27 Best Christmas Gifts For Every Person on Your List | GQ's Favorite Gifts of 2022A who's who of our favorite gift ideas in 2022. Read more »
- Will Smith Grants Trevor Noah His Biggest Post-Slap Interview YetHis quasi apology tour continues as he promotes Emancipation with a very friendly stop at The Daily Show. Read more »